CPR & Defibrillator Training
There are over 200 cardiac arrests every day in the UK and they can happen to anyone. Early CPR can keep a person alive but it is the use of a defibrillator which can really mean the difference to a person dying or coming back to life. Every second counts so knowing how to use a defibrillator correctly can make all the difference. You will also learn effective CPR. This course is 3 hours long and you will receive a certificate valid for 1 year.
- The role of the first aider
- Managing an emergency
- Communication and casualty care
- Chest pains
- Operating the Defibrillator
- Treatment of an unresponsive casualty
- Resuscitation (CPR)
- AEDs (automated external defibrillators) are proven to save lives and are therefore an invaluable addition to health and safety provision for your employees. Once one is installed in your
- workplace, we highly recommend you train personnel in its usage.
- Our course teaches the essential skills that an AED operator needs and gives students the confidence to know what to do in an emergency.
- Defibrillators are very simple to operate and no previous training is required to attend this course.
- Organisations that wish to train their staff in CPR and AED on their own premises can also add oxygen therapy to their workplace training package.