What you need to know...
CPR & Defibrillator Training
CPR & Defibrillator Training saves lives!
There are over 200 cardiac arrests every day in the UK and they can happen to anyone. Early CPR can keep a person alive but it is the use of a defibrillator which can really mean the difference to a person dying or coming back to life.
Every second counts so knowing how to use a defibrillator correctly can make all the difference. You will also learn effective CPR. This course is 3 hours long and you will receive a certificate valid for 1 year.
Train at your location or ours
Awarding Body Regulated Trainers
Training available 7 days a week
Dynamic and engaging training
CPR & Defibrillator Training
Basic Life Support Level 2 Qualification
CPR & Defibrillator Training | Level 2 - Half day course
AEDs (automated external defibrillators) are proven to save lives, they are becoming a necessary addition in the workplace to health and safety provision for your employees. They are also found in places people gather such as shopping centres and garages. It is there important that people learn to use them.
The CPR & Defibrillator training course teaches CPR and how to operate an ACD giving students the confidence to know what to do in a medical emergency. No previous training is needed
If you are interested in taking your first aid training further then please check out our Emergency First Aid at Work course as this covers CPR & Defibrillator training but also many other interesting topics.
We require a minimum of 5 people to run this as a private group
Bookings up to 6 individuals = £40 per person
Groups of 7 – 12 = £270 for the half day course
Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch – 0117 244 3563
Your Level 3 ‘Emergency First Aid at Work’ qualification will be valid for 3 years from the date that you finish your training. Should you wish to renew your certificate you will need to attend another 6 hour, Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work course.
- The role of the first aider
- Managing an emergency
- Communication and casualty care
- Chest pains
- Operating the Defibrillator
- Treatment of an unresponsive casualty
- Resuscitation (CPR)
- AEDs (automated external defibrillators) are proven to save lives and are therefore an invaluable addition to health and safety provision for your employees. Once one is installed in your workplace, we highly recommend you train personnel in its usage.
- Our course teaches the essential skills that an AED operator needs and gives students the confidence to know what to do in an emergency.
Defibrillators are very simple to operate and no previous training is required to attend this course.
- Organisations that wish to train their staff in CPR and AED on their own premises can also add oxygen therapy to their workplace training package
FIRST AID FOR ALL
First Aid courses for individuals, groups and business'
Practical & engaging first aid courses for low prices