COVID Secure First Aid Training
(updated as of 01/07/2022)
Safeguarding Our Clients
We have extensive experience delivering training courses to people in all sectors including sectors of care and support.
We understand the potential risk to those around us and have taken various measures to keep everyone safe. All of our trainers and training locations follow guidance set out by our governing bodies and that of the government. Due to the nature of COVID19, information and guidance changes regularly but we endeavor to follow this information closely and adapt accordingly.
We have been operating “COVID safe” courses throughout the pandemic and are confident in the way we conduct our training.
We want you to feel comfortable training so should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
COVID Specific Training Processes:
- Free masks and gloves available upon arrival
- Hand sanitising stations for use on arrival and throughout the session
- It is not mandatory that you wear a mask during our training sessions however you are very welcome to keep yours on if this makes you moe comfortable. You will be required to wear a mask and gloves during practical training sections of the course as you will be in closer proximity to other attendees.
- Changes to our teaching techniques for some of the practical activities and scenarios– your instructor on the day will take you through these details
- We keep our training spaces well ventilated. (We provide blankets should it be a cold day outside).
- Please respect other people’s personal space. Everyone deals with the stress of COVID restrictions differently and we want everyone to feel comfortable while training with us.
If you need to reschedule your course due to covid related reasons then our standard refund policy applies with the exception being, we are happy to reschedule your course at just 50% cost right up to the day of your original course booking.
If you simply wish to cancel your course then this would revert to our standard refund/cancelation policy. If you simply do not arrive on the day we reserve the right to charge a full course booking fee on a new date.
COVID19 Full Risk Assessment
Should you require detail on our COVID19 risk assessment please get in touch and we will be happy to provide our full breakdown.